Nagai Again
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Qcredits
Nagai Again
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krimpov

Krimpov

FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty
PostSubject: FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues   FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty2/19/2012, 4:42 pm

Sorry everyone, I haven't visited this forum in a while (I'm not very active at my usual online hangout spots either these days) and did not watch this thread enough, not even close. (I'll try to come here more regularly when I've put my priorities in order.) The way I've dealt with some of you here, seemingly ignoring them for so long (I actually kept forgetting I posted this thread here), was quite unprofessional and for that I'm sorry.

So, I ended up putting everything that was left on eBay :

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/camarade_krimpov/m.html?hash=item1c2b9868d0&item=120990492880&pt=US_Action_Figures&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Unfortunately, most items are ending tonight in a few hours (09/30/2012), but some are only ending on Friday (10/05/2012).

Last edited by Krimpov on 10/1/2012, 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krimpov

Krimpov

PostSubject: Re: FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues   FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty2/19/2012, 4:46 pm

Unless stated otherwise, these are complete in open box. Most were taken out of their box once or twice and put back in storage. For this list, most of the time, I chose a picture of the figure, by itself, out of its box. So even if you don't see the box on that one picture, it doesn't mean that it's loose. If it is loose, I will say so on the first line. And if you click on this picture, you'll find a gallery with more pictures, including some of the box (if it is included).

I think it's pretty self-explanatory, but just in case, the info for each item is displayed like this :

Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-01WTF Mazinger Z Toga Party ver. Tamashii Web exclusive < Item name & link to picture gallery with more pics
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XEM7P < Item picture & link to gallery
1488.93$ < Price in Canadian dollars
8.3kg < Weight of the item, including box and accessories if applicable, without shipping box and material
10x140x2.5cm < Dimensions of the item's box (or approximated size of loose item), without shipping box.
Brand new, mint in box. Box has minimal shelf wear, but smells like urine. < Description of the item's condition, as detailed as possible (sometimes too much). (Find what inspired this tasteless joke and win a virtual high-five.)

ZE COMPLETE LIST :

Aoshima Shin Seiki Gokin Aliens Power Loader
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues EakkwmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues KVPH2m

100$
1.3kg
35.5x40.5x16.5cm
Box has some shelf wear and a long Exacto knife cut on its right side. Made by whoever opened the shipping box at the retail store. It wasn't me, I swear... please don't kill me! The figure is near-mint. The only flaws I noticed are two small paint chips on the Power Loader's legs. Never put on display. Only got it out of its box twice, including for this photo shoot. Note that the empty space in the foam tray is not a missing part. This is were Bishop's torso would be if this was the limited weathered version. Aoshima used the same tray for all versions. This being the regular version, that spot was left empty.

Aoshima Shin Seiki Gokin Anime Export Original Neo Getter 1 Black Color Version
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues V5sZnm

50$
0.712kg
29x23x8cm
Mint in sealed box. Serial No. 1362 / 1500.

Aoshima Shin Seiki Gokin SG-13 Getter Robo Armageddon Getter 1
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Qbr74mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Q7Mk8m

45$
0.717kg
26x24x11cm
Please take note that the little prof Saotome "gashapon" figure that originaly came with this gokin will NOT be included. Box has some shelf wear. There's a tiny needle head size paint wear spot on the chest and some red has rubbed off the rubber cape onto the button on its back. Otherwise, it's in excellent condition. Again, it is missing the Saotome figure.

Aoshima Shin Seiki Gokin Terminator 2 1/6 scale T-800 Endo Skeleton, Silver Repaint ver.
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues PDvbfmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XxoWBm

120$
1.37kg
26x38x15cm
Box has some shelf wear. Figure is mint.

Bandai Armor Plus Tekkaman Blade
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues NyIF9mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues AaR4lm

130$
0.6kg
32.5x20x7.5cm
Mint in sealed box. The box itself is in great condition, but look at the pics to make your own judgment.

Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-06M Getter Robo Metallic Training version
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XNXhFmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues WiyAZm

90$
1.54kg
40x22x12.5
Missing Getter 2's stand (the waist support arm), as well as Michiru's Command Machine (the white ship) and its launch truck. The three metallic Getter Machines and their respective launch trucks are included. The figures have slight speckles and imperfections that are to be expected on such chrome-heavy collectibles, but still look great; all purty and shiny. Box is in OK condition. Not perfect, but could be much worst. Because it's so thin, the plastic tray has a few rips inside some holes where the hands are stored. (Now's your cue to look at the pictures.)

Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-12MA Mazinger Angels Venus A
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues HmMt9mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 5F4Yam

20$
0.34kg
19x18.5x5cm
Missing one antenna and has some paint wear on the tips of the forearm "fins" and the "belt buckle" area. It still looks good anyway and at this price would make a great base for a custom figure. Useless babbling : this is MY FIRST SOC EVER! The figure that started my diecast collection. The cause of this addiction. Seriously. I bought it with Mazinger Angel Minerva X, but I opened this one first. Yes, of course, I can autograph it. 8-)

Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-28 Blue Gale Xabungle
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XH1oTmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues N2ATGm

60$
o.676kg
25.5x21x10cm
Mint in sealed box. Box looks great. (Pics, pics, pics.)

Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-39 Baikanfu
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 22AXKmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues VELu6m

240$
1.712kg
40x28.5x16cm
The box has seen better days. A couple of tiny paint wear spots on the white parts of Baikanfu's legs, near the knees, which end up mostly hidden under the "kneepads" when the robot is assembled. Other than that, it's pretty much mint.

Bandai Soul of Chogokin GX-48 Big O
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues DT3RImFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues EY8oDm

130$
1kg
32x24x9cm
The box has some shelf wear and a slight "crunch" near the top of the front side. (As usual, see the pictures.)

Bandai Soul SPEC XS-05 XD-01 Dragonar 1 from "Opening Silhouette"
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues QsWsymFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues SHG5dm

50$
0.78kg
30x22.5x12.5cm
Light damage to one corner, but the box is in good overall condition. The figure was assembled once, then disassembled and put back in its box. You'll have to excuse me for not providing pics of the assembled Dragonar, because I really didn't feel like putting it together. I examined the pieces and they seemed to be in excellent condition.

Banpresto (Bandai/Unifive) Super Robot Wars Alteisen
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues CSNQPmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues QUJVWmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues X3Q5Um

30$
0.8kg
32x21x11cm
Minimal shelf wear on some corners. Overall, the box is still in great condition. The figure is in excellent condition. Never displayed. The lower left door on the shoulder bomb launcher has a tendency to pop open (slightly) whenever you move the arm. You can see it in the pictures. Might be annoying, but it does shut close and will stay close if left alone on display.

CM's Brave Gokin 07x Patlabor Ingram 1&3 (TV Ver.)

FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 2CMXcmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 6rB53m

75$
0.80kg
28x21x13.5cm
Brand new in sealed box. The box has minimal shelf wear. (I probably make it sound worst than it is : look at the pics and see for yourself.)

CM's M.A.S. Patlabor AV-0 Peace Maker
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues S6PV9m

25$
0.36kg
28x21x9cm
No instructions or documentation of any kind, but judging by the pics I could find online it never had any. There's an empty spot in the tray. All the pics of the figure and its accessories still in their place showed it empty. I scrutinized all the reviews I could find and I just can't find any accessory that it would be missing. Conclusion : there never was anything in there and the figure is complete. The box is slightly curved ("crunched") at the top of the back. The figure has the flaws of a typical MAS Peace Maker. Some fabric pieces have popped out of the joints. The clothe piece on its left leg is still holding strong, but the lower leg keeps popping out (under the clothe piece, see the pics). The figure will stand firmly despite this, but the leg will pop out the moment you lift it up. Generalized problems with this figure, unfortunately. There's also a white dot on the left shoulder where it should be all gray. A paint job flaw. It was like this out of the box. Not that obvious if you haven't scrutinized it for flaws beforehand. It doesn't look bad, but it's there and I'd feel bad pushing it under the rug. The figure actually doesn't look half as horrible as some reviews describe it. It's just that its execution could have been much better. Once you've posed it, it looks nice on display. (Mmm... I'm having second thoughts about selling it, now.)

Fewture EX Gokin Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG Tachikoma, naked version
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues NFap7mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Tachikoma_naked3

125$
1.73kg
33.5x30x26cm
New in sealed brown box. This brown box has a few bruises, but is in good condition overall. (Obviously, since it's sealed, the picture of the figure above is a stock photo and not the actual one you will receive.) If you ask me to, I can simply stick the shipping label directly on Fewture's brown box if you don't care for it, to save on shipping. Otherwise, it will be put in another shipping box for protection (but that may make shipping a bit more expensive.)

Hasbro Transformers Animated Voyager Class Grimlock
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues AfCACmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 07BACm

20$ (or 40$ for all 3 Animated Dinobots)
0.44kg
28x20x11.5cm
Grimlock will only be sold when the other two Dinobots are gone (or in a bundle along with them, of course). Transformed maybe two or three times and back to its box it went. (Add another transformation for this shoot.) The twisties tore their way through the plastic tray a bit. This is the canadian English/French/Spanish multilingual box.

Hasbro Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Snarl
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Gbp8rmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues PmhcCm

10$
0.13kg
14x12x8cm (approx.)
Loose. With weapon and instructions.

Hasbro Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Swoop
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 8OI01mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues FbjwZm

15$
0.06kg
14x7x7cm (approx.)
Loose. With weapon and instructions.

Hasbro Transformers Movie Voyager Class Premium Series Blackout
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XDw4zmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues GZXmrm

60$
0.443kg
28x20x11.5cm
Complete in box (with the exception of one twist tie). The box has some wear and tear, bur is in relatively good condition. Transformed the toy a few times and put it back in its box, never displayed it, so it's in very good condition. As mentioned earlier, it's missing the twist tie that holds Scorponok in place, so I've left it inside Blackout. (Don't be fooled by the empty spot on the pics, Scorponok is included.) May be missing some other pieces of packaging (plastic bands on the back of the cardboard tray, other twist ties. I'm not sure. Look at the pics and see for yourself. Looking at the pics, I'm not sure if it's missing the instruction sheet's plastic bag or not. It is out of reach as I'm writing those lines, so I can't verify it immediately, but I can check if it's a deal breaker for you.

Hasbro Transformers Movie Voyager Class Premium Series Ironhide
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues U6b2ymFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues HaLZ9m

30$
0.454kg
28x20x11.5cm
Complete in box (with the exception of one twist tie). The box has some wear and tear, but still looks nice. Transformed the toy a few times and put it back in its box, never displayed it, so it's in very good condition. May be missing some pieces of packaging (plastic bands on the back of the cardboard tray, some twist ties. I'm not sure. Look at the pics and see for yourself.

Jazwares Sonic the Hedgehog 10" Metal Sonic
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues O6scWmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues JxjSHm

30$
0.55kg
28x15x15cm
An all plastic figure. It looks good, though. Very good condition.

Kaiyodo Revoltech 003 Devil May Cry 3 Dante
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Z3DpEmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues APlnum

10$
0.17kg
19x14x9cm
Includes the guitar/axe, sword, two handguns and an extra head. Seems to be missing a stand and a shotgun. If the box ever had a paper band, that's missing too. Not sure if it's missing anything else. Look at the pics : what you see is what you get. The figure (and what's NOT missing) is in very good condition. Except some slight wear and tear on the corners (again, see the pics), the box is in good condition.

Kaiyodo Revoltech 022 Patlabor AV-X0 Type-Zero
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues G2tZXmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XmGTzm

20$
Weight : 0.18kg
Size : 19.5x14x9cm (approx.)
Missing the paper band around the box. Small tear in one corner. The figure itself is in excellent condition.

Kaiyodo Revoltech 025 Transformers Megatron
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues LAGDrmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues IyNpLm

25$
19x14x9cm
The paper band has some damage, but the box is in good condition. The figure itself is in excellent condition.

Kaiyodo Revoltech 027 Neon Genesis Evangelion EVA-02 1997 Movie Ver.
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Y75YOmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 6rmLnm

15$
0.17kg
19x14x6.5cm
Box is in excellent condition, but missing the paper band. The tray is curved on one side (not really a flaw, some are like that brand new) and some red paint rubbed off on the clear plastic cover, though I couldn't find any paint wear on the figure. Figure seems mint.

Kaiyodo Revoltech 028 Neon Genesis Evangelion EVA-01 Type F AFC Experiment
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues BxBeSmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XJKc8m

15$
?.??kg
??x??x??cm
Box is in great condition, with small tears on the corners of the top lid. I couldn't find a single pic on the web of this figure in box with a paper band, so it most likely never had one. In any case, if it ever did have one (and it probably didn't), there's no paper band included with this one. Figure seems mint. (I forgot to weight and measure the box. Its dimensions are probably similar to the Movie EVA-02's, only a bit heavier.)

Kaiyodo Revoltech 050 Gurren Lagann
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues HDxnXmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 0TAKBm

35$
0.20kg
19x14x7cm
Box is in excellent condition, but missing the paper band. The tray is curved on one side (not really a flaw, some are like that brand new). Figure is mint.

[url=http://]Kaiyodo Revoltech 066 Gurren & Lagann
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Q2SCmmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues PSTmem[/url]
25$
0.274kg
21.5x21.5x7cm
Complete (including the Assembleborg sample figure), with box in excellent condition. The figure would be mint if it wasn't for Lagann's leg that snapped off. It was supposed to rotate, but the paint probably glued it in place out it broke the second I tried to move it. The other leg moves just fine. Fixing this simple single-axle articulation should be relatively easy, or you could just glue it in place. Your decision. I'm selling it as-is.

Kaiyodo Revoltech 085 Grendizer
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues TxF1BmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 6wbNGm

30$
0.233kg
21.5x21.5x7cm
A small tear on the back of the paper band. Otherwise, the box looks pretty much mint to me, as does the figure.

Kaiyodo Shinobu Masumara Neon Genesis Evangelion Test Type EVA-01 "The Hard Core Mode"
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues QMOUxmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues U03sum

15$
0.142kg
20x12x12cm
Loose, but in great condition. Plastic with some diecast parts.

Kaiyodo Super Hero Soft Vinyl Model Collection 9 Getter Robo
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues TKUg9m
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues KRuI3m
15$
0.26kg
22x15x8.5cm
The box is not in bad condition, but has seen better days. I bought this model kit partially built ages ago and never got around to complete it. Completely unpainted. The arm blades and "ear antennas" need to glued on. Comes with some resin scraps that were cut off the parts. I kept these in case some tiny parts were still attached to them, but it seems to be just scraps.

Kotobukiya Gurren Lagann Grapearl Darry Custom and Gimmy Custom model kits
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues WwTtfmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues BvDwCmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues KcjC5m

25$ for both
0.24kg
31x19x7.5cm
Darry Custom needs to be built and Gimmy Custom is already built. Size and weight are for the Gimmy Custom (which can take less space if you don't want its box, though it won't make it significantly lighter). Darry's box should be a bit heavier, since it has not been built, with all its pieces on spruce trees. You get both for that price. Not sold separately.

Kotobukiya HoiHoi-San model kit
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues SxdmSm

15$
0.09kg
25x16x7cm
Loose and built. Complete (with the exception of the box, obviously) with instruction booklet, accessories and two of the eye plates still in their sealed bag. Stickers not applied and sealed.

Kotobukiya Lost Planet 2 PTX140R Hardballer
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues FNFwUm

15$
0.44kg
21.5x24x13cm
Mint in (partly) sealed pack. The seal on the left side popped open while I was manipulating the package, but the figure or anything else has never been remove from the package.

Kotobukiya SRG-S-004 Super Robot Wars OG 1/144 scale Alteisen model kit
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues ZAwmjm

20$
0.47kg
31x19x8.5
Not built, brand new, sealed in box.

Kotobukiya SRG-S-008 Super Robot Wars OG non-scale Cybaster model kit
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues KhbRmmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues CvXs4m

5$
0.33kg
31x19x9.5cm
Completed, but unpainted. Parts were snapped-on only. Absolutely no glue was used. Missing the middle piece of one toe and the joint on the left "wing" has snapped off. Sold for parts, kitbash, cat toy, whatever. Comes with the original box, some spruce trees with spare parts and instructions.

Kotobukiya SRG-S-009 Super Robot Wars OG 1/144 Weissritter model kit
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues TzMNpmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 88QaDm

15$
0.31kg
31x19x9.5cm
Completed, complete, in excellent condition. The box, if you want it, is in good condition with some shelf wear and one slightly bent lower corner on the cover.

[url=http://]Kotobukiya SRG-S-039 Super Robot Wars OG 1/144 Fairlion Type-G model kit
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues JPKZ5mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues YUCfBm[/url]
25$
0.372kg
31x19x7.5cm

Max Factory Figma 107 Robocop
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues RXHnsmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Q2WB8m

35$
0.271kg
22x15x7.5cm
Small tear in one corner of the box. Otherwise mint and complete.

Neostorm FS-76 Genesis Robot Taekwon V
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues EONAmmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 9aa5ym

85$
0.43kg
28x20x8cm
Plastic "real coloring" version. Complete. Box and figure in great condition. No idea how much it's worth now. The only one I could find was on sale for $180. 85$ is pretty much what I paid for it with the shipping, so I think I'm not being greedy here considering it's now sold out and seems difficult to find.

Queen Emeraldas wall scroll
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Qjr4emFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Zqgfmm

15$
--kg
--cm
74cm X 1m. Never displayed.

Sega Sunday x Magazine Figure Set: Shinichi Mechazawa (Cromartie Highschool)
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues MnK90mFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues KRSGEm

15$
0.20kg
23x17x8cm
Excellent condition.

Takara Transformers G1 Encore C-310 Godmaster GodGinrai

FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues LnmjkmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues USk7Em

50$
1.50kg
36.5x36.5x10.5cm
Includes the sticker sheets (with the stickers still on them) and the little card, but is missing the instructions. The box has some shelf wear, but looks good. The figure is in excellent condition. I only saw a small paint chip on the back of the right leg and another on the right door of the cab. It was only transformed and assembled twice, including for this photoshoot.

Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-03 Starscream
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Bbvi5m
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues VpC7km
125$
0.85kg
26x39x10cm
"Greenscream". There's a small stress mark on one joint on the tailplane. A common problem with this figure. Otherwise, it is in excellent condition and has only been displayed for a short time.

Takara-Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-5 Megatron
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 4UK8gmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues RQfC7m

150$
1.09kg
39x26x11.5cm
The box is in great condition, though the lid just didn't want to stay completely down for the camera, for some reason. The figure is also in great condition. It has a little paint wear on the blue dot (on his "abs"). There are some vertical scratches on the chrome feet, mostly on the insides. On the last picture of the album, I placed the lighting to make those scratches very apparent. With everyday lighting, it looks more like the previous ones. Considering the problem some people had with the chrome on this figure, this one looks quite good. Also, note that it wasn't modified to conform to the US gun toys law (no orange tip).

ThreeA WWRp MK2 Bramble 6-pack
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues XnOrimFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues MkYSHmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues 00TBFm

?$
4.652kg
62x45x19cm
I'm putting this one on eBay. Stay tuned.

Toy Biz Marvel Legends Legendary Riders Hulkbuster Iron Man
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues WnJDBmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues FQx5Lm

30$
0.555kg
20x17x7cm
Loose, but never put on display and in very good condition. The glider is included.

Yamato SIF EX Excel Saga Ropponmatsu Nishiki
FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues KfjhqmFS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues JHesam

15$
0.380kg
22.5x20.5x11cm
PVC statue / fixed-pose figure. I think this one is the "normal" version. It is NOT the special version with a see-through swimsuit; I'm not really into that underage android with wardrobe malfunction scene... This one's swimwear is very much opaque. Once again, look at the pics.

Last edited by Krimpov on 6/20/2012, 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues   FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty2/19/2012, 4:46 pm

I'm waiting for the King Gore price my friend, send me a PM when you ready.

First message and first topic of this toys section cheers
Back to top Go down
https://nagai-again.rpg-board.net
Krimpov

Krimpov

PostSubject: Re: FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues   FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty6/20/2012, 10:19 am

Being the only post here, I suppose a bump it totally useless... buuuut...

UP!

What a Face

But seriously, I've updated my list, cleaned it up a bit and filled some blanks. Take a look.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues   FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty6/20/2012, 4:44 pm

I'll make sure I'll buy from you if you have something I want.

Although I don't collect models. I have an SRC Mazinkaiser SKL though, the only time I went mad and bought one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues   FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues Empty

Back to top Go down

FS: Lots of modern diecast and plastic figures, kits and statues
Page 1 of 1