Nagai Again
Forum's technical problems Qcredits
Nagai Again
Forum's technical problems Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum's technical problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

Forum's technical problems Empty
PostSubject: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/19/2012, 6:20 pm

Idea If you have a technical problem with the forum, this is the place for your questions and help.

Last edited by Getter Mario on 2/19/2012, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nagai-again.rpg-board.net
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/19/2012, 6:25 pm

SantaBla wrote:
Can you compress the background image if possible please? I think it's the reason why the forum kind lags when you scroll.

The images don't lag at home (laptop), on my job (old PC), at Jeegsaw and Acturus home (PC) and one of my best friend with a MAC laptop... So are you're sure if is not your PC or your connection??

Ok this background weight 895 ko PNG (i know it's big for a picture) il will try with a JPEG version with 458 ko.
Is it better now for you??

Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/19/2012, 8:59 pm

It's kind of weird. It's perfectly fine on my laptop but my pc scrolling lags (my pc is a lot better than my laptop). Maybe it's the mouse. Anyway still, 800 kb is a bit big for a background image anyway.

Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/20/2012, 4:23 am

Yeah i keep the JPEG size ;-)
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/20/2012, 6:37 am

Can you remove the "creer un forum" text on the tab please? It's not english. It's french.
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/20/2012, 12:21 pm

It's not possible, i search in the forum controls and nothing. I know when we are on Google search page we see before the title ''Créer un forum'' but i think is for a limited time by Forum Actif... I don't remember if i have this problem years ago with Go Nagai, Go!

I will search in Forum Actif help forum...
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/23/2012, 12:05 pm

The widgets aren't properly aligned, especially the link us banner one. Do you know how to fix it?
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/23/2012, 4:25 pm

I don't know why it's not fixed, i try many times to arrange them for nothing. When i have a lot of widgets it made that, same thing on Go Nagai, Go!.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/24/2012, 8:02 am

I was wondering if it's possible for each section to have an image as well, like the one found on every other go nagai forum.

The buttons too can be modified for a more Nagai experience.
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/24/2012, 11:26 am

Peut-être mais je voudrais ne pas trop charger le forum, il faut rester sobre, Go Nagai, Go! est parfois lours visuellement et c'est un peu de ma faute lol
Je vais voir quand j'aurai du temps ce que je peut faire.

Oups i speak in french... too late lol
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/24/2012, 5:43 pm

Perso, j'aime bien le look de GO NAGAI, GO ou meme la Fortezza Mikeros de Saotome.

On peut quand meme garder l'aspect manga papier si on veut. Meme papier peint comme celui la.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk4f9KTa0Hg

Ca reste toujours assez sobre meme avec.
Back to top Go down
Krimpov

Krimpov

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/25/2012, 7:10 am

Maybe it's just me, but I find the text on this forum to be somewhat difficult to read with this image in the background. Every tones in the background contrasts enough with the text to make it easy enough to read when taken one word at a time, but the constant change in contrast forcing the eye to adapt continuously to it makes it tiresome to read messages here.

May I suggest keeping the background picture for the page, but setting the background of the tables (the forum frame itself, with the posts, usernames and avatars) to a solid color? Something like a light gray, like the the "white" parts on Getter 1 to match the background pic, would be nice.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/25/2012, 7:15 am

I see where you're getting at. I personally don't find it troubling, but if you do find it annoying, then I'll see what I can do. I don't promise anything though. The admin panel can be quite confusing... Let me just finish adding some topics then I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/25/2012, 8:48 am

Okay, text should be more readable now.

I'm trying to fix the placement of some widgets (left and right), so don't mind me.
Back to top Go down
Krimpov

Krimpov

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty2/25/2012, 8:52 am

Yes, much better like this, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum's technical problems   Forum's technical problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum's technical problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nagai Again :: NAGAI AGAIN :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: STICKIES-
Jump to: