Nagai Again
Hello from Spain !! Qcredits
Nagai Again
Hello from Spain !! Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Spain !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayaka

Sayaka

Hello from Spain !! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 5:08 am

Hello everyone !
I wanted to be the 20th member to join Nagai Again, but I don't want to wait anymore.
I'm french, but I live in Spain for 14 year now. I'm in love with Koji Kabuto since I was 6 and saw him in Grendizer.
When I came to live in Spain, I discovered Mazinger Z, and I finally understood why Koji was so interesting for me.

I'll try to write in english, but it's not my favorite language. Sorry if sometimes, it seems I'm just translating french words !
Long life to Nagai Again !!!
Sayaka.
Back to top Go down
Jeegsaw

Jeegsaw

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 6:24 am

Hi buddy Smile It's nice to see you here and don't worry about your english, it's damn good my friend!!!
Back to top Go down
Kojiana

Kojiana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 6:48 am

Hello Sayaka !

Welcome here !

Sayaka wrote:
I'm in love with Koji Kabuto since I was 6 and saw him in Grendizer.
When I came to live in Spain, I discovered Mazinger Z, and I finally understood why Koji was so interesting for me.
Sayaka, do you know my fan fiction ? If you are in love with Koji, you must read it !!! Twisted Evil It's available in French and Spanish (later in English too).
Back to top Go down
https://www.pinterest.fr/kojiana/
Sayaka

Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 7:11 am

I began to read your fanfic. I need to read the new chapters now, I'm very lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Kojiana

Kojiana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 7:14 am

Sayaka wrote:
I began to read your fanfic.
Really ? Do you read it in French or in Spanish ? (I'm curious. Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sayaka

Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 7:46 am

In french.
Back to top Go down
Kojiana

Kojiana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/22/2012, 8:45 am

Sayaka wrote:
In french.

¿ En francés ? ¡ Increíble ! ¿ No te gusta cuando Koji habla español ? A mí me encanta I love you I love you I love you ¡ incluso por escrito ! En mi opinión, a él le queda muy bien este idioma. ¿ No te parece ?

In French ? Incredible ! Don't you like when Koji speak Spanish ? I do love it I love you I love you I love you even in writing ! According to me that language suits him very well. Don't you think so ?

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty2/23/2012, 4:12 pm

Welcome my dear Sayaka, it's cool to see you here and thanks to join us!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://nagai-again.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Spain !!   Hello from Spain !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Spain !!
Page 1 of 1