Nagai Again
Hello from the UK! Qcredits
Nagai Again
Hello from the UK! Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from the UK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noontide

Noontide

Hello from the UK! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the UK!   Hello from the UK! Empty3/15/2012, 6:39 am

Hey folks! I found this board through MAL and thought I'd sign up.
I'm a Dynamic Pro fan from Scotland. I probably got into their works a lot more recently than most of you - say 2007ish - since we didn't really get much Go Nagai stuff over here except the Violence Jack and Devilman OVAs. But now I'm a big fan.
My favourite Dynamic Pro series is Ishikawa's Getter Robo manga.

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

Hello from the UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK!   Hello from the UK! Empty3/17/2012, 5:40 am

Welcome to NAGAI AGAIN, Noontide. Excuse me for not welcoming you earlier. I didn't see this thread.

Again, welcome to NAGAI AGAIN. I actually became a fan later than you, but thanks to the forum GO NAGAI, GO, I quickly got myself very familiar with his works even though most of them still remain untranslated.
Back to top Go down
Noontide

Noontide

Hello from the UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK!   Hello from the UK! Empty3/17/2012, 10:15 am

Hey, no problem. I don't really use MAL any more - it's only a coincidence that I happened to check back and find the link to this place.

I've "read" a lot of raws thanks to places like garada.net but my lack of Japanese/French/Spanish understanding limits what's available to me. I think I've read most of what's been translated to English however.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

Hello from the UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK!   Hello from the UK! Empty3/17/2012, 10:28 am

Same really. I still need to get to Dante Shinkyoku and the last half of Amon though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from the UK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the UK!   Hello from the UK! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the UK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nagai Again :: NAGAI AGAIN :: PRESENTATION-
Jump to: