Nagai Again
Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Qcredits
Nagai Again
Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty
PostSubject: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty5/8/2012, 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty5/8/2012, 4:45 am

I'd rather a new animated movie, I think this is gonna look like something dull.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty5/9/2012, 5:11 pm

But Cutey Honey was successful in live. Let's just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Kwaga

Kwaga

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty6/24/2012, 7:46 am

Honestly I like Getter Robo better but I would still watch it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty6/24/2012, 8:28 am

I don't think a live action Getter robo, would be just as good. An animated movie however...
Back to top Go down
Kwaga

Kwaga

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty6/28/2012, 8:14 pm

Yea thats true, but a new animated Getter Robo movie would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
OnePixelJumpMan

OnePixelJumpMan

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty6/28/2012, 9:12 pm

I'm very interested in this, regardless of how it ends up being. Right now, I really want to see who's going to play who, especially Kouji, Boss, and Baron Ashura, and how certain effects are going to be done, like Mazinger, Mechanical Beasts, and Baron Ashura. I'm expecting a lot of CG, but it would really cool if they did something more kaiju/Ultraman.
Back to top Go down
http://onepixeljump.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty6/28/2012, 10:50 pm

I'm having really low expectations for this. I mean, most of the times when they make anime to live action, it ends up being really dull, and with bad acting.
Back to top Go down
cottonmouth

cottonmouth

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty7/24/2012, 9:22 pm

OnePixelJumpMan wrote:
I'm very interested in this, regardless of how it ends up being. Right now, I really want to see who's going to play who, especially Kouji, Boss, and Baron Ashura, and how certain effects are going to be done, like Mazinger, Mechanical Beasts, and Baron Ashura. I'm expecting a lot of CG, but it would really cool if they did something more kaiju/Ultraman.
I have a feeling they're going to go the "Cutie honey The Live" way and create new villains for the show.
As for Mazinger itself I'm guessing it's going to be a costume (like Super Sentai) rather than CGI, it's cheaper that way.

Kamon wrote:
and with bad acting.
But that's the beauty of Toku Razz
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty7/26/2012, 2:55 pm

I doubt it will be like The Live since Nagai seems to be aiming for a European market as well. So I think they'll probably go with CGI.
Back to top Go down
cottonmouth

cottonmouth

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty7/27/2012, 9:43 pm

Quote :
I doubt it will be like The Live since Nagai seems to be aiming for a European market as well.
Let's hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai   Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Action Mazinger announced by Go Nagai
Page 1 of 1