Nagai Again
Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Qcredits
Nagai Again
Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRaiden

BlackRaiden

Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty
PostSubject: Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos   Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty7/7/2012, 6:57 am

ANN wrote:
The pachinko machine maker Kyoraku Sangyo has posted three videos on their official YouTube channel of animated clips from their recently-released "Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V" machine. The videos include a video accompanying a "2012 Version" of the 1976 Combattler V anime's opening performed by TK+9 Factory, a promotional video featuring the song "battle field" by Rio Asaba&Satsy, and an animated opening-like video introducing the characters of the series.

The machine was released this May in Japan.

Video 1 Remade Op

Video 2 "battle field"

Video 3 Character Showing

Dammit all, why cant they make freaking remakes like that >_>?
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos   Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty7/7/2012, 7:08 am

Well. Nagahama isn't alive today.

And it's no longer the 70s.

Just look at Shin Mazinger's reception today, and the original was more popular than Combattler V back in the days.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos   Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty7/7/2012, 7:48 am

I don't think that this'll become anything near hit, I'm still looking forward to though, even though I don't prefer 3D animation at all...
Back to top Go down
OnePixelJumpMan

OnePixelJumpMan

PostSubject: Re: Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos   Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty7/7/2012, 9:26 pm

Pachinko is a huge deal in Japan. That's why they have the budget to make everything look like that, 3D aside, though even that wasn't too bad comparatively. I do agree that this probably won't result in something like a modern Combattler anime, much as I'd enjoy that. Pachinko can be a success regardless of it's theme, but I don't know how well a classic style super robot would really do.

But hey, maybe it'll be a really popular machine and we'll get a Voltez one next.
Back to top Go down
http://onepixeljump.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos   Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty7/7/2012, 10:56 pm

and hopefully even better, Daimos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos   Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Pachinko Cho Denji Robo Combattler V Promotional Videos
Page 1 of 1