Nagai Again
Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Qcredits
Nagai Again
Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRaiden

BlackRaiden

Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Empty
PostSubject: Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga   Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Empty8/14/2012, 2:30 am

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/08/12-1/go-nagai-launches-moe-devilman-spin-off-manga

Crunchyroll wrote:
If you were an anime fan in the 90's, you might never have watched Devilman, but you were certain to have been aware of the horror superhero thanks to the promos on the front Manga release. And, because of that trailer for Devilman Yocho Sirène Hen, most older fans will recognize harpy adversary Sirène.

The Dirty Uncle of Manga, Go Nagai is now giving he character her own moe manga. In earlier versions of Devilman, Sirène was a demon in love with Amon - the Demon Lord of War who fuses with Japanese teen Akira Fudo - turning him into Devilman. Violent conflict groups up when jealousy blinds her with rage.

In Sirène-chan, she'll be a cute school girl who as a bit of an issue with the fact she has giant claws for hands.

The manga will launch in seinan anthology Comic Heaven along side Hiroyuki Tamakoshi's (Boys Be..., Gacha Gacha) Hinata ni Rin to Saku Himawari Shou.

Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga 42c9ea8a5d43a1f6030f3a9cdca7847a1344820021_full
Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Fa0f3e4e770b50f75946378ce390955a1344820247_full

I... I really don't know what to think of this >_>...
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga   Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Empty8/17/2012, 8:28 am

Me neither. I guess it's a good thing for Sirene lovers.
Back to top Go down
jinmen

jinmen

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga   Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Empty10/31/2013, 10:41 pm

the manga was only 4 pages long, including the cover no harm in skipping this one
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga   Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Empty10/31/2013, 10:55 pm

Yeah I've actually seen it. Pretty fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga   Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Nagai Launches Moe Devilman Spin-Off Manga
Page 1 of 1