Nagai Again
Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Qcredits
Nagai Again
Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mazinger Z Fans DVD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayaka

Sayaka

Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty
PostSubject: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty11/26/2012, 6:00 am

Hello everyone !
Here is the ambitious project made by members of Spanish forum El Rincon de Garada. Mazinger Z original serie on DVD, with all the audios existing (Spanish, Catalan, Italian, English, French and Japanese).
They made an impressive job, 92 épisodes, video from japanese DVDs, and:
Audios:
Japanese
Spanish castillan (33 episodes)
Spanish latino (92 épisodes - 2 different versions)
Catalan (92 épisodes)
English (28 episodes from the 29 broadcasted, on DVD 1 to 7, rest of episodes OV Subtituled english)
Italian (50 episodes from the 52 broadcasted, on DVD 1 to 10, rest of episodes OV subtituled italian)
French (25 episodes from the 26 broadcasted, on DVD 1 to 5 only)

It has been a very hard work, made by fans for fans, which means free. Our hope is that each fan of Mazinger can enjoy the whole anime serie. Please share it, this the best recompense you can give to all the people who made that edition.

There are 16 DVD, (nº 10 needs to be burned on a double layer DVD)
Download here :http://www.garada.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=11901
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty11/27/2012, 4:20 am

Thank you, but I'm just worried about the quality of the English subs. I'm very picky on that.

Also Discotek Media has licensed the show in English, so I also plan to get those when they come out next year.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka

Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty11/27/2012, 5:39 am

It's a great new for english speaking people, that you will have the whole serie next year.

This fan edition is most interesting for people who wants to have all the versions that exists.

In my case I would probably by an official version in spanish, or french, if someone should licensed it.
Before this moment, I'm really happy with those fan DVDs, while I'm waiting for an official edition.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty11/28/2012, 3:53 am

Okay, so I checked. I'm wondering why they changed it from staff of Bardos to Sceptre of Rhodes in the subs.

I'm pretty sure Dr.Hell isn't excavating on Rhodes. If it was real life maybe, but Bardos is a fictional island.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka

Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty11/28/2012, 5:59 am

Well, they have translated in English from the Spanish latino audio, which is mistaken, as they say Sceptre of Rhodes. This is the surely the most important problem of this version, the english subs are not a translation from the original japanese Sad
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty12/1/2012, 1:08 pm

It's okay. I actually found the dvds to be really well made.

Cheers to Garada for this wonderful work.
Back to top Go down
Sayaka

Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty12/2/2012, 9:54 pm

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
sweetcandy37

sweetcandy37

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty2/12/2013, 5:09 am

Thank you Sayaka for those news !
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcandyrose37.skyrock.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z Fans DVD    Mazinger Z Fans DVD  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazinger Z Fans DVD
Page 1 of 1