Nagai Again
Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Qcredits
Nagai Again
Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mazinger Z: the abridged series.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty
PostSubject: Mazinger Z: the abridged series.   Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty1/18/2013, 2:23 am

I’ve had this Idea of making a parody of the original tv series for a while, and wanted to make it reality, depending on if people are willing to colaborate and make it happen.

Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z: the abridged series.   Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty1/24/2013, 7:34 am

Okay, So I've decided to make this happen. now I just need people to do the Voices. Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z: the abridged series.   Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty1/26/2013, 8:32 am

Elaborate please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z: the abridged series.   Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty1/27/2013, 2:34 am

Alright. It's simply just a fan-based parody of the original 70's tv series. after watching it, I thought that there lots of elements in the series that could become really funny with the right scripter/s. I thought by making this project we might could widen the Mazinger Z fandom around the world, so that this great timeless hero would never die.

Anyway; I'm currently in the making of the script for the pilot episode. I'm not usually a comedic guy when it comes to making fun of an anime. So I'm also gonna need help with the script. I thought that if people were likely to cooperate, I could send the script around, and we'd add some funny lines here and there.

Basicly; who would like to help me spread the Mazinger Z fandom through a abridged version of it?

Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z: the abridged series.   Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty1/27/2013, 2:23 pm

I see. But I'm no good with voices. Send the script and I'll tell you if I find it funny (or not) and my suggestions (if I have any). I know some Youtubers who have attempted this before with Go Nagai works. There's Chiisu who's also in charge of the Go Nagai wiki.

https://www.youtube.com/user/chiissu
http://gonagai.wikia.com/wiki/Go_Nagai_wiki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mazinger Z: the abridged series.   Mazinger Z: the abridged series. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mazinger Z: the abridged series.
Page 1 of 1