Nagai Again
Hello from a U.S. resident Qcredits
Nagai Again
Hello from a U.S. resident Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from a U.S. resident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fredtheguy

fredtheguy

Hello from a U.S. resident Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty7/31/2013, 10:57 am

I'm James from the United States of America (don't ask why my username is fred and not james).  I've only recently gotten into the world of Go Nagai.  It all started when I was looking for metal remixes of Kamen Rider music, when I stumbled across this video for Animetal USA's Hero Medley, which started with the Devilman theme and footage from the OVAs.  Nearly instantly I was hooked, and soon afterwards I marathoned the three OVAs.  I eventually found myself doing an English research paper on Nagai, which led to my discovery of Mazinger Z, Cutey Honey, etc.  Recently I was on a search for a Mazinger or Devilman forum when I found both those and more when I found this place.
I look forward to making friends with all of you!
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty8/1/2013, 1:05 am

Hi, I'm the webmaster. The forum is kinda dead these days though. Feel free to use all the information found on this site for your paper though.

I suggest you give the Devilman manga a try as the ovas don't fully adapt it.
Back to top Go down
fredtheguy

fredtheguy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty8/1/2013, 8:59 am

Yes, I've noticed the lack of activity (and members) around here. Kinda nice compared to the other forums where it feels like being on every day is necessary to keeping up with the times.
Oh, and the paper's already written. I got a perfect grade on it!
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty8/1/2013, 5:11 pm

Some of them used to post, but I guess with no new exciting announcement since the site got up (early 2012), they left. You might want to check our sister site, my name is SantaBla on it.

This is Getter Mario's forum. It's basically the original, and it's in French, and also way more active thanks to Grendizer/Goldorak.

http://gettermario.dynamicforum.net/
Back to top Go down
fredtheguy

fredtheguy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty8/2/2013, 3:27 am

I don't speak French, so I'd be unable to communicate there. Oh well. 'Tis the life of a Nagai fan.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty10/30/2013, 1:49 pm

I suggest the 4chan mecha board. They often have a lot of discussions on Go Nagai and Ken Ishikawa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a U.S. resident   Hello from a U.S. resident Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from a U.S. resident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nagai Again :: NAGAI AGAIN :: PRESENTATION-
Jump to: