Nagai Again
Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Qcredits
Nagai Again
Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jinmen

jinmen

Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty
PostSubject: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty10/27/2013, 5:47 am

Sorry if this topic does not belong here but does anyone own it? Im working on the Devilman. Wiki and really need some more info on the demons, if anyone has it could they upload scans or contact me either here or on the Devilman wiki my name there is Spellbinder666.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nF1ejzzHXR4/T80K4la1daI/AAAAAAAABIE/qQdPjWO3QyI/s1600/go+nagai+bible+akuma.jpg
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty10/30/2013, 11:16 am

I'm SantaBla from the wiki. The forum is dead to be honest. I've kinda stopped checking it since a while ago.

Back to top Go down
jinmen

jinmen

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty10/31/2013, 10:45 pm

That really kind of sucks, i dont suppose you know of anyone who might have book on any other forum i could contact?
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty10/31/2013, 10:55 pm

1. Getter Mario's forum. Members like Judex there I think can help but he speaks French. I can convey the message to him but he hasn't been on since months. I can try posting your request in the Devilman section of the forum, but it seems that people generally are more into Grendizer there (since it's French) than Devilman, and I don't know if there are any Devilman experts there.

2. The wiki. I assume you've already spoken to Jfgslo about this. Could he help you?

3. The tumblr Devilman fans. I don't have any contact to them, but they're the ones to come up with the "My father died" meme. Maybe one of them got the book? Who knows.

4. HappyScans and Dynamic Pro Scanlations. They scanlated Devilman Lady, Amon, Devilman etc... Maybe they know something about it? I think you have a good chance asking them since they scan their own raws etc.

5. 4chan /m/'s board. The only place I know where people regularly talk about Go Nagai. They're more on the mecha side, but sometimes they talk about Devilman too.

Back to top Go down
jinmen

jinmen

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty11/1/2013, 12:45 am

it would be great if you could pass the message on thanks, ill ask on 4 chan.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty11/1/2013, 11:01 pm

I did that yesterday. No replies yet.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty11/2/2013, 1:15 pm

I saw your message on 4chan. Unfortunately, you posted on /a/. /a/ doesn't care about old stuff. That's why I said to try the /m/ board.
Back to top Go down
jinmen

jinmen

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty11/3/2013, 4:57 am

thanks, sorry i dont really use 4 Chan that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten   Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten Empty

Back to top Go down

Go Nagai World Demon Bible/Akumajiten
Page 1 of 1