Nagai Again
Hello from America! Qcredits
Nagai Again
Hello from America! Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from America!

Go down 
+5
cb1
Getter Mario
Kojiana
NagaiAgain
Uncle Sporkums
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

Hello from America! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 2:58 am

Hi everyone!I'm Uncle Sporkums from the U.S.A. and I'm real excited to be here! I hope you'll all give me a warm welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 3:01 am

Rare to actually see Go Nagai fans from the U.S.A. I welcome you to NAGAI AGAIN.

Looking forward to your Maboroshi Panty stuff.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 3:11 am

Thanks Santa!

I'm happy to learn that you're also a fan of that series! clown
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 3:13 am

I'm fan of the design, but I still haven't seen the movie (the one with the giant penis) haha. Don't know anyone who can sub it?
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 3:17 am

I haven't seen it either. I'm more into the original manga myself. I think Susumi is a real sexy girl. Just like most of Nagai's female characters. I love female superheroes as well, so that's another plus. I love you
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 3:19 am

I want to read the original manga too, but it's not translated either.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 3:22 am

I know. It's a shame because pretty much all the issues look like fun, like Kekko Kamen.
Back to top Go down
Kojiana

Kojiana

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 9:54 am

cheers cheers cheers Welcome ! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.pinterest.fr/kojiana/
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 10:15 am

Thanks! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 11:10 am

Welcome my friend!!

Sporkums is one of my best pal from Go Nagai, Go!
This nice guy is the biggest Maboroshi Panty fan of the world... You can verified when he start a tread with sexy heroines fanarts lol

Now you are in the best place to understand study and it's time to learn... un petit peu le francais mon ami ^^

Back to top Go down
https://nagai-again.rpg-board.net
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/18/2012, 11:41 am

I'm glad to be here, buddy! albino
Back to top Go down
cb1

cb1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/20/2012, 4:41 pm

i am cb1 and i am from somonauk ill in usa and i bring godzilla 94 to guard this board
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/20/2012, 4:47 pm

Welcome here sunny

Are you Cyber Red One from my other Go Nagai forum??
Back to top Go down
cb1

cb1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/20/2012, 4:52 pm

i am cyber red one on go nagai forum
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/20/2012, 5:03 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/20/2012, 5:10 pm

cb1 wrote:
i am cyber red one on go nagai forum

Thanks to come and join us Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeegsaw

Jeegsaw

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/22/2012, 6:25 am

It's cool to see you here my friend and it will be a pleasure to exchange with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Uncle Sporkums

Uncle Sporkums

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/22/2012, 3:01 pm

Thanks, Jeeg! lol!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Dragon

Kaiser Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/23/2012, 10:09 am

Hey guys, I'm Kaiser, and I'm a Robophile. Dynamic Pro Scanlations mentioned this site (I wouldn't be able to read the Getter Robo manga without them), and I thought I'd stop by and say hi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/23/2012, 10:16 am

Welcome to NAGAI AGAIN, Kaiser Dragon. Don't be shy to share your robot knowledge with us in the https://nagai-again.rpg-board.net/f23-other-japanese-korean-robots section.

Back to top Go down
OnePixelJumpMan

OnePixelJumpMan

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/23/2012, 11:42 am

Hello. I'm OPJM. Like Kaiser, I just found these forums from Dynamic Pro Scanlations. I'm a bit of a super robot junkie. Since I'm a 90's early '00 kid, started with simple stuff like G Gundam and Big O, but now I've logged hours watching all kinds. I've never really found a place to talk about Go Nagai's work, so it's really cool to have found this place.
Back to top Go down
http://onepixeljump.com
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/23/2012, 11:50 am

Welcome to NAGAI AGAIN, OnePixelJumpMan. There are some Go Nagai forums on the net, like GO NAGAI NET, FORTEZZA MIKEROS, GARADA, and of course, GO NAGAI, GO!.

But none of them are in English which is why GO NAGAI, GO! has decided to make NAGAI AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
Getter Mario
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
Getter Mario

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/23/2012, 4:18 pm

Welcome OPJM, nice to meet you, i member with a Getter avatar is absolutely a good guy ;-)

And welcome Kaiser Dragon, it's cool to see a brand new fans of super robots.

That's an idea from SantaBla to create an english version of my french forum Go Nagai, Go! so enjoy and please to be afraid with my frenchy accent ^^
Back to top Go down
doublegomez

doublegomez

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/26/2012, 10:49 am

Hey everyone here. I, like OPJM and Kaiser, found this through Dynamic Pro Scanlations. For years now I have been a huge super robot fan with my first super robot being Getter Robo, but my favorite being the Mazingers. They are very close though and it is that reason that I probably know so much about both of them. I'm just glad I found this place.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty2/26/2012, 10:56 am

Welcome to NAGAI AGAIN, doublegomez.

Great to see another Super robot fan here, but don't forget to check out other works that Go Nagai has done. Mecha isn't the only genre he's active in. Also, Don't be shy to start new topics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from America!   Hello from America! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from America!
Page 1 of 1