Nagai Again
Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases Qcredits
Nagai Again
Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRaiden

BlackRaiden

Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases Empty
PostSubject: Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases   Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases Empty3/17/2012, 3:24 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-03-15/discotek-plans-more-lupin-iii-releases

Anime News Network wrote:
In a recent post on its Facebook account North American home video distributor Discotek stated that it will "be releasing more Lupin movies and specials in the future after the 1st season is done and out." Last year, the company announced that it would be releasing the first season of the Lupin III television anime series this year, and the series currently has a release date of June 26.

Only just noticed this XD.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases   Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases Empty3/17/2012, 5:36 am

I've never got into Lupin. I know it's a classic and all, but here's the problem, there's too goddamn many classics. Damn you why are you all so good? I'll definitely watch this new season though.
Back to top Go down

Discotek Plans More Lupin III Releases
Page 1 of 1