Nagai Again
Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Qcredits
Nagai Again
Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackRaiden

BlackRaiden

Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty
PostSubject: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/20/2012, 3:15 am

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-03-18/super-robot-wars-z/saisei-hen-game-promo-ad-posted
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/03/18-1/video-new-trailer-and-ad-for-super-robot-wars-z-saisei-hen

Anime News Network wrote:
Bandai Namco Games began streaming the second 13-minute promotional video and the second 15-second television commercial for the Dai-2-ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-Hen PSP game on Monday. The title will be the second half of the Super Robot Wars Z II simulation role-playing game project.

Dai-2-ji Super Robot Taisen Z Saisei-Hen will add robots and characters from the following anime titles to its lineup of over 40 robot series:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Taiyo no Shisha Tetsujin 28-go (New Gigantor)
Macross Dynamite 7
Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Gurren Lagann the Movie –The Lights in the Sky Are Stars- (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Ragan-hen)

The game will ship on April 5 for 7,330 yen (about US$95).

13 minute trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NuoqB1QDxO8

15 second ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEFyRCtHHiM&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
doublegomez

doublegomez

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/20/2012, 5:44 am

My favorite part is probably that Rand Travis and the Gunleon are coming back. Rand is probably one of my favorite characters that is a Banpresto Original. On top of that Shin Dragon is a robot that is made of awesome and I want to see more than that great drill attack. Also Black Getter needs to be in this video more.
Back to top Go down
BlackRaiden

BlackRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/20/2012, 9:01 am

Yeah seeing Gunleon again made me fangasm. The other awesome part about the videos: Tetsujin-28 and Godmars standing side by side, Tetsujin Rider Kicking a monster in the stomach and just standing there all chillax watching the explosion probably thinking "yeaaaah still got it", the Dancougars finally having a team attack [I'm sorry but every time I see the sword handles they look like microphones and I just can't get the image of them doing a karaoke together out of my head XD] aaand Big O and Dai-Guard giving us a good physical example of what happens when you try to get in the way of 2 super robots trying to brofist XD.

Also notice how in the 13 min trailer it ends with Shin Getter and his Stoner Sunshine while the 15 sec ad ends with Shin Mazinger Z and his Big Bang Punch.

Out of everything I just can't wait for Black Getter and for the incoming Shin Shine Spark hnnng <3.
Back to top Go down
doublegomez

doublegomez

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/20/2012, 10:30 am

I forgot about the shine spark, but that reminds me that since they are doing the rest of Armageddon, I wonder how they will do the fight with the getter sun. Also, how they will do the final fight with the anti-spiral. Since they are doing movie continuity that means they have to use the Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a beast that is rivaled in size only by the infinite mass that is Getter Emperor.

Lastly, someone told me that they might end up trying to put Mazinkaiser SKL into this game since they are already using an alternate continuity mazinger universe. So, does anyone know if that is true or not?
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/20/2012, 11:30 am

I don't think SKL will be in it since they already announced everything. SKL's probably going to be on a ds/3ds portable since it's not really a major work.

Back to top Go down
BlackRaiden

BlackRaiden

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/21/2012, 9:51 am

Not just the TTGL ending but what about the Armageddon ending. Oh dang the possibilities.

I also doubt SKL would be in it because of the list and he would've at least showed up in the trailer already but if not here then maybe SRWZ3 or whatever game they plan next I guess.
Back to top Go down
OnePixelJumpMan

OnePixelJumpMan

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/21/2012, 3:51 pm

I suspect that the Armageddon and TTGL endings will be closely tied together. Spiral energy is Getter rays, after all. I suspect that the Invaders will end up being another aspect of the Anti-Spiral, and there will ideally be a playable appearance by Emperor.
Back to top Go down
http://onepixeljump.com
doublegomez

doublegomez

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/22/2012, 8:50 am

That actually just made me realize that they also have to put in Zeus and Hades from Shin Mazinger. So, while they are signifigantly smaller, Banpresto has more incredibly large robots to work with. Especially since Zeus is nothing more than a super robot god, so I imagine Banpresto will start there and work their way up in size. Hell, they might make the mazinger gods former enemies of the anti-spirals that failed to defeat them previously, but that just me posturing.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty3/23/2012, 1:30 am

Here's the video with english subs for those who missed it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Dragon

Kaiser Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty4/2/2012, 11:01 am

Things from this video that made me happy.

- Daitarn 3's sexy new animation. (I've hardly seen Daitarn Fan used as an attack).
- Chirico gets his Rabidly Dog.
- Zambot 3's sexy combination attack, Getter Team-style.
- Turn-A Gundam's new attack.
- Double X + G-Falcon
- Timeskip Gurren Lagann.
- Nu Gundam's sexy new animation.
- Shin Dragon.
- BIG BANG PUUUUNCH
- Boss Borot attacks with the Kurogane Five.
- Dancouga and Dancouga Nova's team atack.
- Setsuko and Rand's return.
- STONER SUUUUUNSHIIIINE

Cleary, I am an easy man to please.
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty4/2/2012, 10:10 pm

My only problem is the no squad system. I loved grouping robots together in other SRW games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted   Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Robot Wars Z: Saisei-Hen Game's Promo, Ad Posted
Page 1 of 1