Nagai Again
(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Qcredits
Nagai Again
(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UFO

UFO

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty
PostSubject: (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?   (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty4/10/2013, 1:15 am

Hi again with a new little mystery , I think you all know the Korean imitation of Mazinger going by the name of TAEKWON V which is very popular there , it even have an attraction park and a high-grade figure:

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? 16262710
[IMG=200607250000111vb1]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img651/7661/200607250000111vb1.jpg[/IMG]
(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? 253274
(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Taekwonvresin0

Well, I found in my archives what seems to be two pages from a Korean manga (called Manhwa there) where Taekwon V allies itself with many of our well-known robots:

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Taekwonvmanga

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Gangasmill

After many searches on the web, I found another 2 pages of this manhwa on a japanese site:

http://sxs3bhck.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-388.html

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? 1pxby3kxuhk

So, can any one bring us the scans of this manga?

Last edited by UFO on 4/10/2013, 1:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
UFO

UFO

PostSubject: Re: (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?   (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty4/10/2013, 1:18 am

And here some complementary great informations by our friend "aladar" concerning another cross over featuring Grendizer:

Hi. I often searched about Korean manhwa and cross-overs with Korean and Japanese characters. I can’t remember how many funny “meetings” I found. For sure, Goldwing is the Korean character with the biggest number of international friends. I thing it happens because Goldwing is a character with a superhero look, but also related with robot. So it’s possible to use him in the most different stories and fictional universes. I saw cross-over with Godwing and American superheroes (Spiderman), and stories with characters of the Japanese serial I-Zemborg!

Also, in a message by our friend" JayWicky" there’s an image of a manhwa with Thunder A, Taekwon V and an other robot that can be Mazinger X or Grendizer. I found some images supposed to be related with this manhwa, but I couldn’t read anything on the Korean site, so I can’t say if they are genuine images from that comic book, nor if the manhwa itself is an official product (and in what meaning) or a fan comic. Anyway the images I found shows many character and situations related with the universe of Grendizer.
Have a look of these two links, please:

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=...etTypeCall=true

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=...etTypeCall=true

The first one shows some boards of a comic very similar to the manga version of “Grendizer vs. Great Mazinger”. There’s a sort of robot museum where Japanese robots are exhibited together with the famous Taekwon V. Barendos meets Minos and Hidargos, then stills Taekwon V from the museum and attacks the Earth with it. Grendizer and the Korean robot Thunder A fight against Taekwon.
In the other site there’s a comparasion between the images of this Korean manhwa and the ones of the manga of Ishikawa, from witch they are copied. There are also some other images of the manhwa, like the transformation of Duke Fleed.
I don’t thing that such a comic is made with the copyright of Japanese characters. But I can’t exclude that a manhwa like this can belong to the official production of Taekwon V and Thander A. Korean comic books are full of images from Japanese manga, even when they are completely not related with the character and mecha design of the book (for example the second volume of “Run! Mazinger X”, clone of Grendizer, shows Danguard Ace on the cover!). I won’t wonder if Japanese characters are used in official Korean comic book like “actors” of these stories.

So, I got to take all the images of this site concerning this manwha and after some manipulations and putting into order I got this:

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera01

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera02

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera03

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera04

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera04

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera05

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera06

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera07

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera08

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera09

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera10

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera11

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera12

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera13

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera14

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera15

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera16

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera17

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera18

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera19

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera20

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera21

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera22

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera23

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera24

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera25

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera26

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera27

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera28

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera29

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera30

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera31

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera32

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera35

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera33

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Vvsthundera34

Too bad there wasn't any other images since it looks like this volume is maybe 180 pages! And the drawing is great!
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?   (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty4/10/2013, 4:15 am

That's a very long post! Very nice. Yes I've heard of Taekwon V and watched the movie. It wasn't so good unfortunately. However, this manwa seems pretty good, especially with the crossovers.

By the way, did they ever complete the park with the huge taekwon? I've heard news of the attraction a few years ago, but I didn't know they actually went ahead and finished it.

Thanks for your contribution, they're very much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sweetcandy37

sweetcandy37

PostSubject: Re: (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?   (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty4/10/2013, 6:22 am

Thanks Ufo for this complete explanation ! Very interesting to discover this well drawn comic in black and white and this so wondeful park§ They are very lucky !
Back to top Go down
http://sweetcandyrose37.skyrock.com/
BBally

PostSubject: Re: (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?   (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty9/23/2013, 4:14 am

Very interesting find. I don't care if its a ripoff, I like Taekwon V.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?   (Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger? Empty

Back to top Go down

(Manhwa): Taekwon V + Grendizer+Mazinger?
Page 1 of 1